See Credit Details Below
This program will discuss the covered bond market in the U.S., recent developments for Canadian covered bond issuers and the globalization of the asset class.
Jerry R. Marlatt of Mayer Brown LLP and Laura Drumm of RBC Capital Markets, LLC will discuss topics including:
- Brief overview of covered bonds
- Recent issuance activity in U.S.
- Recent EU legislative initiatives related to covered bonds and the impact on non-EU issuers
- Covered bonds vs. TLAC funding for Canadian banks
- Where is U.S. legislation?
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys at all levels who are involved in securities, corporate, banking and finance, as well as in-house counsel, financial planners, financial advisers, bankers, and accountants
Prerequisites: An interest in national or international developments in corporate and securities and financial services law
Advanced Preparation: None