See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The financial services industry is changing rapidly. Technology is revolutionizing securities investing and trading, transaction payment methodologies, and the provision of investment advice. This program will explore the legal and compliance issues arising out of the explosive advances in financial technology, including crowdfunding, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, and the advent of robo-advisors, among others.
What You Will Learn
· Legislative and regulatory initiatives affecting blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
· Update on crowdfunding platforms under the new administration
· The proliferation of robo-advisors and the future of financial advice
· SEC guidance relating to the use of financial technology for trading and other activities
· The expansion of blockchain technology
· Update on cybersecurity and privacy concerns raised by the increased use of financial technologies
Who Should Attend
FinTech 2018 will benefit in-house attorneys and outside counsel, and other allied professionals advising the financial services industry on technology developments affecting the industry.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In-house counsel, outside attorneys, and other allied professionals responsible for advising clients on the use of technology in the financial industry.
Prerequisites: An interest in the regulation and implementation of financial technology applications.
Advanced Preparation: None