See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Are you up-to-date on the important developments in federal civil practice and the implications of these developments for your cases? At this program, a distinguished faculty of trial lawyers and judges will provide a dynamic overview of significant recent developments in the law and offer their insights. The program will focus on the impact of these developments on best practices throughout the life of a federal litigation.
What You Will Learn
• Recent decisions interpreting and applying the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Federal Rules of Evidence
• New developments affecting pleadings, motions to dismiss, and summary judgment motions
• Using experts effectively in pretrial motion practice and at trial
• The “View from the Bench” – insight from federal judges on what they consider to be effective practices in pretrial proceedings and at trial
• New developments in electronic discovery and how they affect best practices
• Notable ethical considerations in federal litigation practice
• Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
This program will be helpful for any attorney who litigates in federal court. Both new lawyers and experienced trial attorneys will appreciate the focus on recent developments and decisions, and the opportunity to hear the views of federal judges on these issues.