See Credit Details Below
As fashion brands and retailers manage an increasingly competitive and technological marketplace and provide consumers with a greater variety of products and expanded retail platforms, significant and evolving risks present challenges for the lawyers who advise them. Attend this program and explore the current key legal issues for brands, retailers, and investors in those sectors. Learn practical guidance from seasoned firm practitioners, in-house counsel, and industry experts. In-house counsel, outside counsel, and business professionals in the fashion and retail industries will benefit from attending this program.
• Updates in the intellectual property of fashion
• Developments in the venture capital and private equity markets
• International trade considerations
• Marketing and advertising challenges
• Cybersecurity issues for retail and fashion brands