See Credit Details Below
As fashion brands and retailers manage an increasingly competitive and technological marketplace and provide consumers with a greater variety of products and expanded retail platforms, significant and evolving risks present challenges for the lawyers who advise them. Attend this program and explore the key legal issues for brands and retailers, and investors in those sectors, in the current environment. Learn practical guidance from seasoned firm practitioners, in-house counsel, and industry experts. In-house counsel, outside counsel, and business professionals in the fashion and retail industries should attend this program.
- Updates in the intellectual property of fashion
- Legal concerns in planning a fashion show
- Developments in the venture capital and private equity markets
- How changes to immigration law are affecting fashion and retail
- Restructuring and refinancing brands and businesses
- Cybersecurity issues for retail and fashion brands