See Credit Details Below
For many attorneys, searching for, retaining, using and examining expert witnesses can be a daunting experience. Don’t miss out on the critical benefits conferred by the effective use of expert witnesses in complex litigation. Our faculty of experienced litigators and expert witnesses will demystify the challenges of selecting, preparing, and using experts. You will come away with practical tools to handle the myriad of issues involved with expert witness preparation and testimony.
What You Will Learn
After completing this session, participants will be able to:
- Select the right expert for your case
- Prepare for and conduct a Daubert hearing
- Defend against a Daubert challenge
- Depose the opposing expert
- Prepare your expert to testify at a deposition and at trial
- Master direct and cross examination of experts at trial
Special Feature: Earn up to 3 hours of Skills credit depending on your jurisdiction. Please confirm approval for your jurisdiction in the credit information section.
Program Level: Update
Prerequisites: Litigators at all levels of practice and experience should find this program useful. In-house counsel who are involved in or supervise litigation will also find this program of interest.
Advanced Preparation: None