See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
For many attorneys, searching for, retaining, using and examining expert witnesses can be a daunting experience. Don’t miss out on the critical benefits conferred by the effective use of expert witnesses in complex litigation. Our faculty of experienced litigators and expert witnesses will demystify the challenges of selecting, preparing, and using experts. You will come away with practical tools to handle the myriad of issues involved with expert witness preparation and testimony.
What You Will Learn
• Selecting the right expert for your case
• Preparing for and conducting a Daubert hearing
• Defending against a Daubert challenge
• Deposing the opposing expert
• Preparing your expert to testify at a deposition and at trial
• Mastering direct and cross examination of experts at trial
Earn up to 3.5 transitional Skills credits
Who Should Attend
Litigators at all levels of practice and experience should find this program useful. In-house counsel who are involved in or supervise litigation will also find this program of interest.