See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
An expert faculty will review and provide practical guidance on current ethical issues faced by attorneys working in banking and financial services.
What You Will Learn
- Confidentiality issues, when representing banking and financial services clients
- Ethical issues in internal investigations
- Ethical concerns when representing multinational clients
- Whistleblower remedies for corporate counsel
- Current issues involving conflicts of interest, multiple representation, and “no contact” rules
- Dangers to lawyers with clients facing parallel investigations
- Lawyer exposure to civil and regulatory liability
Program Level: Basic
Intended Audience: Attorneys, accountants and other professionals working in banking and financial services.
Prerequisites: Background in banking and financial services.
Advanced Preparation: None