PLI “Safe Return” Policy for In-Person Programs
See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
At this interactive program, faculty will review important current ethics issues in corporate practice, and program participants will “vote” electronically on the correct ethical responses.
What You Will Learn
- Working remotely
- Addressing criticism of lawyers
- Conflicts caused by personal relationships with opposing counsel
- Conflicts and confidentiality obligations to prospective and former clients
- Making false statements in connection with client representation
- Scope of Rule 8.4(g)’s prohibition on harassment and discrimination
- Lawyer’s duties when a client may be engaging in a fraud
Who Should Attend
All corporate lawyers, whether practicing in-house or in private practice.
CPE Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: Some familiarity with corporate practice is advised.
Intended Audience: This program is intended for all lawyers in corporate practice as well as allied professionals who need to understand the ethical rules under which lawyers operate.
Advanced Preparation: None