See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
At this interactive program, based on a series of video scenarios dramatizing important ethics issues in corporate practice, program participants “vote” electronically on the correct ethical responses, followed by faculty review, discussion, and explanation.
Please note that because of Covid-19, this program will use the same video scenarios as were used in the December 2019 Ethics for Corporate Lawyers program.
What You Will Learn
- Representing multi-entity enterprises, some of which are not wholly owned
- Assignments that should be turned down
- New developments in confidentiality, attorney-client privilege, and conflicts of interest
- Litigation funding issues
- Collecting information and use of private investigators
- Misrepresentation, fraudulent nondisclosure and omissions
- Threatening and disciplinary action and the duty to report ethics violations
- Ethical issues that arise from working remotely
CPE Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: Some familiarity with corporate practice is advised.
Intended Audience: This program is intended for all lawyers in corporate practice as well as allied professionals who need to understand the ethical rules under which lawyers operate.
Advanced Preparation: None