See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This hypothetical-driven program features a distinguished faculty of general counsel from leading law firms, who discuss how conflicts of interest may arise in practice - along with the relevant ethical considerations practitioners should consider. The program engages audience members with real-world conflicts scenarios, prompting them to navigate the potential conflicts and ethics issues before them.
What You Will Learn
• Recent decisions and developments in conflict of interest law
• The applicable New York Rules of Professional Conduct – their relationship to the American Bar Association Model Rules
• Using the Rules, identifying a conflict
• Determining whether a conflict may be waived and developing an effective waiver
• Best practices based upon ethics and disciplinary opinions
Audience polling questions based on realistic conflicts scenarios
Who Should Attend
All attorneys and allied professionals seeking to learn about ethical issues stemming from conflicts of interest should find this program helpful.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys and other allied professionals who wish to gain a better understanding of how conflicts of interest intersect with legal ethics.
Advanced Preparation: None