See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Using a lively, interactive format, this program will examine everyday issues of ethics and professional responsibility in pro bono and public interest practice.
What You Will Learn
Using “all-new” hypotheticals covering different practice areas as the basis for discussion, topics to be discussed include:
- Who is the client?
- Confidentiality, conflicts of interest and privilege
- Limited scope representation: how it works for firm and in–house counsel
- Representing clients with diminished capacity
- Representation of nonprofit organizations
- Providing remote legal services and remote supervision issues during Covid-19
Who Should Attend
All attorneys working in nonprofit organizations and legal service organizations, as well as those involved in pro bono practice in law firms and corporate legal departments.