See Credit Details Below
As lawyers increasingly practice “virtually,” traditional state multijurisdictional rules have had trouble keeping up. Jealous states continue to restrict out-of-state lawyers’ physical and “virtual” practice within their borders - and lawyers have to know the rules.
What You Will Learn
- Providing advice about another state’s law
- Practicing “virtually” where you are not licensed
- Temporarily practicing in another state – as a litigator or as a transactional lawyer
- Permanently moving to another state
- Special issues facing in-house lawyers