See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Our ERISA 2023: The Evolving World program is a must for ERISA and benefits practitioners. Our experienced faculty of leading ERISA attorneys will discuss a broad array of topics, including regulatory updates, evolving trends in the offering of investment products and services, opportunities and challenges in implementing new Department of Labor exemptions, trends in asset management, updates on ERISA litigation and plan governance as well as issues relating to corporate transactions and health and welfare plans.
What You Will Learn
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Listen to retirement plan priorities from the Department of Labor and the Hill
- Review pressing issues affecting retirement plan service providers
- Learn about the latest ERISA trends in asset management
- Get the latest tips on ERISA issues that arise in transactional practices
- Listen to current issues affecting health and welfare plans
- Hear updates on ERISA litigation
- Learn about current challenges facing plan sponsors and fiduciary committees
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for attorneys, human resources practitioners, and other professionals who work in the areas of employee benefits and retirement plan services.
- NY Transitional credit available
- Earn up to 1.5 hours of Ethics credit
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: Some experience with retirement products and services available.
Advanced Preparation: None