See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The second half of our popular two-day program is a must for ERISA and benefits practitioners. Our experienced faculty of leading ERISA attorneys will discuss a broad array of topics, including regulatory updates, evolving trends in the offering of investment products and services, the latest issues affecting financial institutions plans, trends in asset management, updates on ERISA litigation as well as issues relating to corporate transactions. Legal ethics is also included.
What You Will Learn
- Post-election, explore the regulatory and legislative priorities in the retirement plan space
- Review the latest issues affecting retirement plan service providers
- Learn about trends in asset management
- Get the latest tips on the M&A transactional practice
- Explore the latest trends in ERISA litigation
- Earn up to 1.0 hours of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for attorneys, human resources practitioners, and other professionals who work in the areas of employee benefits and retirement plan services.