See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This full-day event completes our ERISA 2020: The Evolving World program. It is a must for ERISA and benefits practitioners. Our experienced faculty of leading ERISA attorneys will discuss a broad array of topics, including regulatory updates, evolving trends in the offering of investment products and services, the latest issues affecting financial institutions plans, trends in asset management, updates on ERISA litigation as well as issues relating to corporate transactions.
What You Will Learn
- Post-election, explore the regulatory and legislative priorities in the retirement plan space
- Review the latest issues affecting retirement plan service providers
- Learn about trends in asset management
- Get the latest tips on the M&A transactional practice
- Explore the latest trends in ERISA litigation
- NY Transitional credit available
- Earn up to one full hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for attorneys, human resources practitioners, and other professionals who work in the areas of employee benefits and retirement plan services.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: ERISA and benefits practitioners seeking to gain a better understanding retirement products and services.
Prerequisites: Some experience with retirement products and services available.
Advanced Preparation: None