See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This popular two-day program is a must for ERISA and benefits practitioners. Our experienced faculty of leading ERISA attorneys will discuss a broad array of topics, including regulatory updates, evolving trends in the offering of investment products and services, the latest issues affecting both financial institutions and plan sponsors, priorities affecting health and welfare plans, trends in asset management, updates on ERISA litigation and DOL enforcement priorities as well as issues relating to pension de-risking and corporate transactions. Legal ethics is also included.
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for attorneys, human resources practitioners, and other professionals who work in the areas of employee benefits and retirement plan services.
What You Will Learn
- Review regulatory updates and legislative updates
- Explore issues affecting financial institutions and other service providers
- Address priorities affecting health and welfare plans
- Learn about trends in asset management
- Understand the legal risks affecting plan sponsors
- Get the latest tips on M&A transactional practice, litigation and DOL enforcement
- Examine pension de-risking
- Earn up to 1.5 hours of Ethics credit
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: ERISA and benefits practitioners seeking to gain a better understanding retirement products and services.
Prerequisites: Some experience with retirement products and services available.
Advanced Preparation: None