See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program will review recent developments in environmental regulation – and de-regulation – affecting compliance obligations for a range of businesses and organizations. Among other topics, our program will cover the impact of recent court decisions, new regulations, and enforcement initiatives on regulated entities, with an emphasis on providing practical suggestions for management of environmental risks and compliance obligations.
This program will take a comprehensive look at how new developments affect deal negotiations, daily operations and corporate compliance efforts. Join us and our expert faculty for an insightful look into the current, evolving regulatory landscape and for many helpful takeaways to support your practice.
Attorneys and compliance professionals invested in operations affected by environmental law and regulation will benefit from this program.
What You Will Learn
- Hear the latest on chemical regulation
- Strategies for managing environment risk and outside counsel
- Stay current on environmental practice in the new administration: CERCLA, NEPA, OSHA, Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act
- Learn about deal provisions and SEC environmental disclosure requirements in SEC filings
- Ethics! Earn one full hour of legal ethics for environmental lawyers
- And much more!
Who Should Attend
Attorneys and compliance professionals invested in operations affected by environmental law and regulation.