See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Environmental regulation remains a dynamic area of law that impacts nearly every business and non-profit enterprise. This always popular program will address the critical issues of 2020 including conflicts between state initiatives and federal preemption laws, challenges for delivering renewable energy, and new permitting requirements, among other pressing topics. Our expert faculty will analyze current and pending regulations through the lenses of prevailing case law and current deal considerations. Participants will receive primary documents published by the EPA, materials from state and/or local agencies, and critical analytical pieces to elevate your arguments and deal submissions. You can’t afford to miss this deep dive into environmental matters facing your clients and peers.
What You Will Learn
- What you need to know about new permitting requirements
- Recent developments under the Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, the Superfund Law and Safe Drinking Water Act
- What to expect in projects subject to NEPA requirements
- State restrictions on new natural gas pipelines and potential FERC preemption
- Insights into off-shore wind projects
- Must-haves in corporate and real estate deal negotiations
- How COVID-19 has changed the environmental regulation landscape
Who Should Attend
Legal practitioners, academic and compliance professionals, and those engaged in the study of environmental law will enjoy and benefit from this program.