See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Environmental law is an ever-evolving area of regulation and enforcement. Now mid-pandemic and post-federal elections, we are seeing even more critical changes in environment regulation that will shape local energy policies while impacting multiple areas of legal practice including real estate contracts, toxic tort litigation, and corporate compliance.
Our expert faculty will analyze current and pending regulations through the lenses of prevailing case law, current business models, and future considerations. Participants will receive primary documents published those on the front lines of policymaking, materials from state and/or local agencies, and critical analytical pieces to elevate your arguments and deal submissions. You can’t afford to miss this deep dive into environmental matters in complex legal practice.
What You Will Learn
- Environmental justice and what it means
- Review the Biden administration’s energy agenda
- Analyze PFAS/PFOS standards
- Recent clean air and clean water initiatives including pesticide and site contaminant regulation
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting requirements in commercial leases
- Wildlife takings, and other major disruptions
- The reality of climate change and corresponding laws
Who Should Attend
Legal practitioners, academic and compliance professionals, and those engaged in the study of environmental law and public policy will enjoy and benefit from this program.