See Credit Details Below
This two-day event offers a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues, and best practices, designed to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk and achieve business objectives. The faculty is composed of nationally recognized management, union and plaintiffs’ attorneys, in-house counsel and government enforcement agency representatives who share their perspectives, insights and experiences.
What You Will Learn
- Analyze important federal and state case law and regulatory developments of the past year
- Evaluate hiring/retention challenges and solutions during the "Great Resignation"
- Identify need to know 2022 wage and hour developments
- Summarize best practices for conducting effective investigations in public and private sector workplaces
- Discuss answers to your difficult leaves of absence and workplace accommodation questions
- Review equal pay and pay equity developments in 2022
- Understand the current legal landscape for sexual assault and harassment in the workplace
- Develop strategies for litigating and responding to retaliation and whistleblower claims
- All new panels: "Preparing for the Post-Pandemic Workplace" and “Employee Speech: What’s Protected and What’s Not?”
- Earn up to one full hour Ethics credit
- Earn up to one full hour of Diversity/Inclusion or Elimination of Bias credit depending on your jurisdiction
- Transitional credit available, including up to 1.5 hours of Professional Skills credit