PLI “Safe Return” Policy for In-Person Programs
See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This two-day event offers a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues, and best practices, designed to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk and achieve business objectives. The faculty is composed of nationally recognized management and plaintiffs’ attorneys, members of the judiciary, in-house counsel and government enforcement agency representatives who share their perspectives, insights and experiences.
What You Will Learn
- Important federal and state case law and regulatory developments of the past year
- Need to know 2021 wage and hour developments
- Best practices for conducting effective workplace investigations
- Labor law developments under the Biden administration
- Answers to your difficult leaves of absence and workplace accommodation questions
- Equal pay and pay equity developments in 2021
- The current legal landscape for gender identity and expression in the workplace
- Strategies for litigating retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Views from the bench: Best practices in employment law cases
- All new panels: "Federal Regulatory Update" and "The Post-Pandemic Workplace"
- Earn up to one full hour Ethics credit
- Earn up to one full hour of Diversity/Inclusion or Elimination of Bias credit depending on your jurisdiction
- Transitional credit available, including up to one full hour of Professional Skills credit
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for private practitioners, in-house counsel, and human resources and other business professionals who seek an in-depth analysis and discussion of often subtle and rapidly evolving issues arising in employment law.