See Credit Details Below
This program, designed for employment law practitioners and human resources professionals at all levels, brings together prominent practitioners from the management and plaintiffs’ bars, in-house counsel, EEOC representatives and members of the judiciary, to analyze and provide practical guidance on the latest developments in the employment discrimination arena. In addition to providing critical updates on recent developments in the law, our expert faculty will offer their respective perspectives on addressing potential employment discrimination issues in the workplace proactively, as well as in litigation. The program will also address diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
What You Will Learn
- New laws, regulations and rulings that can affect the advice you give, the strategies you choose, and the settlements you propose
- Experts’ advice on bringing and defending employment discrimination cases
- The impact of current events and the media on the workplace
- What judges think about lawyers’ approaches to litigating employment discrimination claims
- The EEOC’s perspective on key discrimination hot topics
- Advice to employer and employee representatives on counseling clients involving alleged discriminatory conduct
- Discrimination trends and the experts’ future predictions
- What is unconscious bias and how does it operate in the workplace?
- Earn one full hour of Diversity & Inclusion/Elimination of Bias credit
Credit Available: CLE, CPD and HRCI HR Recertification