See Credit Details Below
** Please note that due to the weather, this program has been rescheduled to April 27th.
In addition to the credits listed to the right, this program also offers credit for CFP certification. The 30th Annual Elder Law Institute has been approved by the CFP Board for 7.50 CE credits.
Why You Should Attend
At PLI’s 30th Annual Elder Law Institute, expert faculty will explore developing issues and key considerations for elder law practitioners and also will review elder law fundamentals such as Medicare, Medicaid, Supplemental Needs Trusts, and assisted living options. The program also will address Social Security Benefits, with special attention to applying for and appealing decisions concerning Disability Insurance Benefits and Supplemental Security Income Disability.
What You Will Learn
- Latest updates regarding Medicare and Medicaid
- Statutory and regulatory changes impacting elder law practice
- Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Assisted living and senior housing options
- Social Security benefits with an emphasis on Disability Insurance Benefits and Supplemental Security Income Disability applications and appeals
- Ethical considerations for the elder law attorney
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for elder law practitioners, lawyers who represent elderly clients or younger clients with aging parents, and advocates interested in getting into this constantly evolving field.
***Scholarships are available to attend this program. For more information and to apply, please use the following link: https://www.pli.edu/emktg/Scholarship_Application.pdf.