See Credit Details Below
Please note that "ethics" in the programme title refers to business ethics and compliance and ethics (“C&E”) programs. It does not refer to legal ethics and does not offer legal ethics credit. Please check the Credit Details section below for credit information in your jurisdiction.
With the fast pace of technological change, new business concepts and regulations following in their wake, the role of Compliance and Ethics is ever more critical in creating healthy corporate cultures, guiding the strategic direction of organizations, and considering how new products and services can be ‘future-proofed’ against rapidly changing regulations. At this inaugural PLI event, experts from companies, law firms and the government will explore how policies, procedures, tone from the top, training, communications and other compliance tools can help create a culture of compliance and ethics at your organization. We will end the day with a quick-fire round on the latest trends in some of the key drivers of risk.
What You Will Learn
• Review how to structure your programme and position your Compliance Officer for success
• Examine how enforcement trends and guidance can help inform your approach
• Discuss the effective use of data in moving your program forward
• Learn the latest best practices in investigating misconduct
• Review critical and concise guidance on the most pressing compliance risk areas
- Extended coffee and networking breaks
- Lunch will be provided
- Solicitors in Ireland & European Lawyers registered with the Law Society of Ireland: Solicitors holding a Practising Certificate from the Law Society of Ireland and European Lawyers registered with the Law Society of Ireland and holding current qualifying certificates may apply credits earned attending this programme toward their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
- Solicitors in the United Kingdom: This programme may be eligible for your own identified learning and development needs under the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s new approach to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Programme Level: Overview
Intended Audience: This programme is designed specifically for compliance officers, human resources professionals, in-house and law firm attorneys working in the compliance field, and staff responsible for compliance program management.
Prerequisites: While not required, participants with a foundation in corporate compliance programmes would most benefit from this program.
Advanced Prep: None