See Credit Details Below
One of three related programs, our expert panel of former Department of Justice federal civil prosecutors will discuss litigation strategy from the DOJ, relator, and defense perspectives.
The conversation in this Studio Briefing covers the early stages of False Claims Act matters – how matters are assessed and investigated by the DOJ, assembling the government team, coordination of parallel criminal investigations, and conclusion of the FCA investigation.
What You Will Learn
• Assessment and Intake of False Claims Act Cases
• Putting together the government team
• Investigating False Claims Act cases
• Parallel civil and criminal investigations
• Conclusion of investigation
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.