See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
In this fast-changing environment, Boards must grapple with ever-changing expectations and responsibilities, including oversight of complex operational issues, risk management, board succession, executive compensation, disclosure and responsiveness to and communication with shareholders pressing different concerns. In addition, new laws and regulations, and pressure from institutional shareholders, have put new requirements on companies and on boards. Looking forward, what additional changes can boards expect to face? At this renowned Institute, leading corporate governance experts — directors, government officials, corporate counsel, and consultants — will share their perspectives on successfully navigating these evolving expectations and pressures.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, you will gain an understanding of
- the Board’s Role in Overseeing Privacy and Data Security Privacy laws, Data Localization, Cybersecurity and Beyond
- the ESG Landscape for Directors, and how to manage the backlash
- the new sorts of questions and issues, if any, AI raises for boards
- criminal and regulatory enforcement concerns for corporate directors
- hot topics for Boards, including Rule 10b5-1 plans, PAC/Political activity issues, company culture, DEI and risk management issues
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for those sitting in the boardroom, in addition to experienced corporate and securities attorneys with responsibility for advising officers, directors and other senior company officials on their governance matters and issues.
Program Level: Update
Intended Audience: Those sitting in the boardroom, in addition to experienced corporate and securities attorneys with responsibility for advising officers, directors and other senior company officials on their governance matters and issues.
Prerequisites: A background in governance issues, and advising Boards.
Advanced Preparation: None