See Credit Details Below
Delaware law continues to play a critical role in U.S. corporate and securities law, particularly in today’s challenging and changing business environment. This unique program focuses on the important Delaware corporate law developments over the past year and how they impact your corporate or legal practice. Our expert faculty from the Delaware judiciary, leading law firms, corporations, and academia will examine the latest case law and practical trends, and will share their real-world experiences, insights and advice on the issues of greatest concern to the corporate/securities legal community.
What You Will Learn
• Recent developments in Delaware law, including valuation/appraisal and LLC/LP issues
• Lessons from the pandemic and case law, including MAE and ordinary course covenants
• Oversight duties after Marchand • Recent developments with LLCs and limited partnerships
• Corporate Law 2020 and Beyond: Purpose of the corporation, ESG, and D&I initiatives
• Ethical issues facing corporate in-house counsel
One hour of Ethics
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: This program is designed for outside counsel, corporate counsel, corporate directors, corporate committee members, investment bankers, consultants and other professionals.
Prerequisites: An interest in the latest developments and important issues in Delaware corporate law.
Advanced Preparation: None