See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The changes made by the 2017 Tax Act, the CARES Act and the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic continue to transform the landscape for global M&A. At this new full-day program, our faculty of recognized tax experts, including representatives from the Internal Revenue Service, will explore cross-border transaction structures and review tax planning considerations in today’s constantly evolving world.
What You Will Learn
- Hear experts discuss past trends and expectations for the global M&A market
- Identify opportunities and pitfalls when selling a non-US business
- Learn important planning considerations for cross-border spin-offs
- Explore cross-border issues and opportunities in the post-acquisition integration of target and acquirer operations
- Examine the mechanics of SPACs, Up-Cs and tax receivable agreements
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for private practitioners, in-house tax professionals and anyone seeking a deeper understanding of the tax planning considerations in structuring international M&A deals in today’s challenging market.
Program Level – Overview
Intended Audience – Law firm and accounting firm professionals, in-house tax professionals and government attorneys who want to study the tax planning considerations in structuring international M&A deals.
Prerequisites – An interest in exploring the nuances of tax planning in cross-border M&A.
Advanced Preparation – None