See Credit Details Below
The rapid onset of COVID-19 in the UK and the US has led to a plethora of economic policy commitments to support business. This webinar provides an overview of the various support schemes implemented in the UK and the US.
Join Kate Ball-Dodd, Michael Hutchinson, Andrew T. Kugler, Warren S. Payne and Nicholas Robertson from Mayer Brown LLP as they discuss:
- UK facilities for small businesses including the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (“CBILS”);
- UK Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (aka Furlough Scheme);
- COVID Corporate Financing Facility (“CCFF”) and CP eligibility;
- Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) reforms and working capital assistance for UK listed companies;
- Proposed amendments to the UK insolvency law and other debt reforms; and
- Emergency relief measures in the US, including the Federal Reserve’s Paycheck Protection Program Liquidity Facility.
Up-to-date information regarding support measures by jurisdiction can be found here.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Outside attorneys, in-house counsel and compliance officers, board members, executive officers, financial advisors, bankers, accounting professionals and other allied professionals
Advanced Preparation: None