See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program will offer expert insights into recent whistleblower developments that have shaped the current risk landscape inside and outside of the pandemic era. Leading whistleblower law practitioners, including current and former regulators, will provide in-depth perspectives on recent regulatory and legal developments, including the current and future direction of the federal whistleblower bounty and protection programs, what to expect in regulatory enforcement developments in the coming year, and best practices in responding to whistleblower reports. The program will also review the challenges of prosecuting and defending whistleblower claims and offer practical strategies for managing them.
What You Will Learn
- Review protections and incentives available to corporate whistleblowers
- Hear about current priorities and agendas of the SEC, CFTC and Department of Labor’s whistleblower programs including recent amendments to the SEC program
- Analyze trends and issues the private plaintiffs’ whistleblower bar are seeing
- Learn about the latest administrative law and recent case law
- Explore return to work and other post-pandemic impact on whistleblowing
Who Should Attend
General counsel/chief legal officers, ethics officers and corporate governance experts, in house regulatory, employment and litigation lawyers, compliance and internal audit professionals, human resources professionals and representatives from the employment, white collar, securities and regulatory enforcement and whistleblower bars, from the government and/or private practitioner perspectives, will benefit from this program.