See Credit Details Below
Join us for practical guidance on the fast-moving market, legal and regulatory developments that directors, officers and their advisers face.
Why You Should Attend:
Corporate governance provides the framework within which directors and officers must operate in fulfilling their responsibilities. In-house and outside advisers are called on to provide day-to-day counseling and to address crisis situations in the corporate governance context. Our program will both highlight the fast-moving market, legal and regulatory developments that directors, officers and their advisers face, as well as provide practical guidance on how to address them.
What You Will Learn:
• What Inquiring Audit Committees Want (and Need) to Know
• Director Duties and Board Composition
• What's Next for Compensation Committees
• Building a Better Board through Diversity and Refreshment, and other Nom & Gov Challenges
• Featured Speaker: Commissioner Allison Herren Lee, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Luncheon panel on Proxy and Annual Meeting Developments
• One hour of Ethics!
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for experienced corporate and securities governance attorneys, officers, directors, senior company officials and allied professionals.