See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Corporate governance provides the framework within which directors and officers must operate in fulfilling their responsibilities. In-house and outside advisers are called on to provide day-to-day counseling and to address crisis situations in the corporate governance context. Our program will both highlight the fast-moving market, legal and regulatory developments that directors, officers and their advisers face, as well as provide practical guidance on how to address them.
What You Will Learn
• What Inquiring Audit Committees Want (and Need) to Know
• Compensation Committees: What’s Next?
• Board diversity under the microscope
• Key developments in shareholder expectations and best practices
• Reassessing the Purpose of a Corporation
• Crisis Management in the Current Environment
Featured Speaker: John Zecca, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer, Nasdaq, Inc.
Luncheon panel on Proxy and Annual Meeting Developments
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for experienced corporate and securities governance attorneys, officers, directors, senior company officials and allied professionals.
Program Level: Update
Intended Audience: A background in or an interest in advising officers, directors and other senior company officials on their governance matters and related issues.
Advanced Preparation: None