See Credit Details Below
Corporate governance provides the framework within which directors and officers must operate in fulfilling their responsibilities. In-house and outside advisers are called on to provide day-to-day counseling and to address crisis situations in the corporate governance context. Our program will both highlight the fast-moving market, legal and regulatory developments that directors, officers and their advisers face, as well as provide practical guidance on how to address them.
What You Will Learn
• What Inquiring Audit Committees Want (and Need) to Know
• Compensation Committees: What’s Next?
• Board diversity under the microscope
• Key developments in shareholder expectations and best practices
• Reassessing the Purpose of a Corporation
• Crisis Management in the Current Environment
Featured Speaker: John Zecca, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer, Nasdaq, Inc.
Luncheon panel on Proxy and Annual Meeting Developments
Program Level: Update
Intended Audience: A background in or an interest in advising officers, directors and other senior company officials on their governance matters and related issues.
Advanced Preparation: None