See Credit Details Below
The Trump administration has clearly made its mark on export controls and sanctions policy, and it is more important than ever for institutions in all sectors of the economy to stay on top of key developments. Companies and financial institutions must be aware of their compliance and disclosure obligations, enforcement trends and priorities, and emerging risks. Implementing and strengthening compliance programs is an increasingly important priority in all industries. For over twenty years, PLI’s Coping with U.S. Export Controls has been the go-to program on trade control laws and regulations. The program enables attendees to “get inside” international trade controls through give-and-take among key officials from the government agencies that regulate cross-border trade and investment, experienced company managers, and top lawyers in the field.
This program is designed for attorneys from law firms and law departments; counsel and managers from companies selling consumer, high-tech, and defense products; and from banks, carriers, and trade logistics firms.
What You Will Learn
- Assessment of Trump Administration sanctions and export control policies
- The current sanctions landscape
- An analysis of the impact of US sanctions on non-US companies
- Entity List designations and process for removal
- Best practices for compliance programs
- Enforcement perspectives from Authorities