See Credit Details Below
Consumer bankruptcy lawyers are the solution for millions of individuals facing financial difficulties. This half-day program will provide legal and practical information for both experienced consumer bankruptcy lawyers and lawyers who do not regularly practice in this field, but are finding an increasing need to understand essential information in this area. The program will also feature an important review of recent cases and hot topics, a discussion of best practices, an overview of creditor issues, and tips and traps for consumer lawyers. The program features a dynamic group of panelists, including two Chief Bankruptcy Judges, the United States Trustee for Regions 1 and 2, Chapter 7 panel trustees, and experienced debtor and creditor attorneys.
What You Will Learn
- Views from the Bench: best practices for consumer bankruptcy lawyers
- Views from the Office of the United States Trustee: role of the United States Trustee and current issues
- Tips and traps from the perspectives of Debtor’s attorney and Chapter 7 Trustee
- What creditors need to know in a Chapter 7 consumer case
- Recent case law and hot topics