See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Despite recent real estate market upheavals, the construction industry remains a key driver of local and global economies. In fact, the demand for infrastructure development continues to grow with lawmakers prioritizing funding for infrastructure initiatives and clients devoting substantial resources toward obtaining and fulfilling private and public building contracts for large construction projects.
Against this backdrop, PLI together with Chairs Josh M. Leavitt and Heidi H. Rowe designed this comprehensive program to help those practicing in the construction and development space excel as their clients’ go-to advisors on contracting, finance, and project management strategies.
What You Will Learn
- Advanced delivery system selection
- Contracting strategies and risk management for large projects
- Special considerations for infrastructure projects
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contracts
- What is Progressive Design Build?
- Financing, bonding and insurance strategies
- Uses and benefits of teaming agreements, concession agreements, and joint venture agreements
- The lawyer’s continuing project role
- What are your ethical duties?
- 1 Hour of Ethics
Who Should Attend
Outside counsel, in-house attorneys, construction contract procurement professionals, and government agency officers working in the construction and infrastructure space.