See Credit Details Below
The practice of media and communications law demands the ability to respond to new challenges arising from digital and traditional media formats. This program will address recent developments in First Amendment, defamation, privacy, intellectual property, newsgathering, right of publicity, reporter's privilege law and more. Join an expert faculty of law firm practitioners, in-house counsel, and academics to obtain the legal, strategic, and practical guidance needed to keep current in media law.
- Recent developments in electronic media regulation
- First Amendment updates
- Legislative, judicial, and regulatory developments in data protection and privacy
- Updates on reporter’s privilege and newsgathering liability
- Important intellectual property decisions
- Current issues in right of publicity law and commercial speech
- Recent developments in Section 230
- International media law updates
This program is designed for firm attorneys, in-house counsel, and other professionals who practice in the fields of media and telecommunications, corporate compliance, privacy, and First Amendment law.