See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Class action lawsuits remain an integral and exciting part of high stakes litigation. The courts, including the Supreme Court, have taken notice. You will gain the tools and strategies you need to effectively litigate, mediate or settle these complex cases. Our outstanding faculty of plaintiffs’, defense counsel, and academics will bring you up-to-date on important developments in class action litigation. You and your clients will benefit from this program whether your practice focuses on employment law, products liability, toxic tort, securities, antitrust, consumer fraud, or civil rights. The course also includes pragmatic tips on litigation strategies designed to improve your skills and your chances for success in the courtroom.
What You Will Learn
• Supreme Court review and round-up
• Explore new developments in CAFA and on the class action landscape
• Pick up pretrial and courtroom tips and practices from top litigators
• Learn what is involved in class administration: specifics you need to know
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
- Earn transitional Skills credit
Who Should Attend
This program will benefit outside attorneys who are prosecuting or defending class actions, as well as in-house counsel who want to gain a competitive edge in this fast-moving field.