See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This full-day event addresses the issues confronted by employment law advisers, litigators and human resources management and professionals, with particular emphasis on California State law considerations. The program combines a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues, and practical guidance about best practices to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk and achieve business objectives.
What You Will Learn
- Year-In-Review: a summary of important United States and California Supreme Court and federal and state appellate case law developments
- Pay equity and fair pay considerations unique to law firm practice
- Key developments in California wage-and-hour law
- The latest developments in class, collective and PAGA cases
- Top employment law issues for in-house counsel in California
- #metoo outside of Hollywood: Trends in the courts
- Earn elimination of bias and ethics credits
Credit Offered: CLE, CPD and HRCI Recertification
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for professionals who seek an in-depth analysis and discussion of often subtle and rapidly evolving issues in employment law compliance. Plaintiff and management attorneys, in-house counsel, compliance officials, human resources executives and government enforcement agency staff will all benefit from this program.