See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This full-day event addresses the issues confronted by employment law advisers, litigators and human resources management and professionals, with particular emphasis on California State law considerations. This year's program will also address employment law issues related to post-COVID-19 protocols and practices and the return to office. The program combines a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues, and practical guidance about best practices to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk and achieve business objectives.
What You Will Learn
• Year-In-Review: a summary of important United States and California Supreme Court and federal and state appellate case law developments
• Leave requests and requirements
• Key developments in California wage-and-hour law
• Top employment law issues for in-house counsel in California
• Legal impact of COVID-19 in 2021 – return to office and workplace issues
• Employee mobility – trade secrets, no-poach agreements and non-solicitation agreements
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Elimination of Bias in Legal Practice
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for professionals who seek an in-depth analysis and discussion of often subtle and rapidly evolving issues in employment law compliance. Plaintiff and management attorneys, in-house counsel, compliance officials, human resources executives and government enforcement agency staff will all benefit from this program.