See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Attend this program and hear cutting-edge analysis of federal initiatives and FCC regulations and examine regulatory trends, current case law, and latest technology forecasts. Join the country’s leading outside and in-house counsel representing cable operators, programming networks, and broadband service providers — and the regulators themselves — to gain an understanding of what has transpired in broadband and cable law over the past year and where we are heading.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify 2023 communications priorities of Capitol Hill and the FCC
- Describe challenges related to delivery of broadband services envisioned by the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act of 2021
- Explain recent developments in privacy
- Identify state-specific broadband and cable proposals and other developments
- Discuss thorny cybersecurity challenges specific to the broadband and cable industry and threats to the communications supply chain
Who Should Attend
Telecommunications and communications lawyers and allied professionals working in this field will find this program to be of interest.Program Level: Update
Prerequisites: An interest in broadband and cable industry issues.
Advanced Prep: None