See Credit Details Below
Attend this renowned program and hear cutting-edge analysis of federal initiatives and FCC regulations. Plus examine the latest negotiation and regulatory trends, current case law, and latest technology forecasts. Join the country’s leading outside and in-house counsel representing cable operators, cable programmers, and online service providers — and the regulators themselves — to gain an understanding of what has transpired in broadband and cable law over the past year and of where we might be heading.
• The priorities of Capitol Hill, the White House, and the FCC
• Mergers, acquisitions, and cutting the cord: what are the latest legal and regulatory developments implicated by a consolidating and changing marketplace?
• Franchising and ROW reform efforts
• Artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things — what broadband and cable providers need to know
• Privacy, cybersecurity, and threats to the communications supply chain
• Distribution drama: as distributors get bigger, what legal and regulatory protections balance the scale? Which party really needs protection?
• Content piracy — the latest developments
• Net neutrality — experts discuss litigation, as well as legislative and regulatory initiatives
• Cable’s new business initiatives: MVNOs and other innovation
Who Should Attend
Practitioners in the field of cable and telecommunications law, state and local regulators, and executives of MVPDs, broadband providers, content providers and technology suppliers all will benefit from this informative program.