See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend:
Attend this renowned program and hear cutting-edge analysis of federal initiatives and FCC regulations. Plus examine the latest negotiation and regulatory trends, current case law, and latest technology forecasts. Join the country’s leading outside and in-house counsel representing cable operators, cable programmers, and online service providers — and the regulators themselves — to gain an understanding of what has transpired in broadband and cable law over the past year and of where we might be heading.
What You Will Learn:
- 2020’s communications priorities of Capitol Hill, the White House, and the FCC
- How will antitrust considerations impact BigTech?
- The Commission’s 621 Order – updates on the appeal and implementation
- Privacy, cybersecurity, and threats to the communications supply chain
- What’s new in political broadcasting
- Net neutrality — experts discuss the impacts of the decision, as well as potential legislative and regulatory initiatives
- Updates to the content ratings system
- Cable’s new technology initiatives
Who Should Attend:
Practitioners in the field of cable and telecommunications law, state and local regulators, and executives of MVPDs, broadband providers, content providers and technology suppliers all will benefit from this informative program.