See Credit Details Below
Attend this renowned program and hear cutting-edge analysis of federal initiatives and FCC regulations. Plus examine the latest negotiation and regulatory trends, current case law, and latest technology forecasts. Join the country’s leading outside and in-house counsel representing cable operators, cable programmers, and online service providers — and the regulators themselves — to gain an understanding of what has transpired in broadband and cable law over the past year and of where we might be heading.
What You Will Learn
- Hear about 2021 communications priorities of Capitol Hill, the White House, and the FCC
- Learn how will merger and antitrust considerations will impact BigTech?
- Analyze issues involving broadband deployment plans and infrastructure development
- Review privacy and cybersecurity developments
- Learn about what steps the FCC is taking to address accessibility
- Explore cable’s new technology initiatives