See Credit Details Below
Attend this renowned program and hear cutting-edge analysis of federal initiatives and FCC regulations. Plus examine the latest negotiation and regulatory trends, current case law, and latest technology forecasts. Join the country’s leading outside and in-house counsel representing cable operators, cable programmers, and online service providers — and the regulators themselves — to gain an understanding of what has transpired in broadband and cable law over the past year and of where we might be heading.
What You Will Learn:
- 2020’s communications priorities of Capitol Hill, the White House, and the FCC
- The Commission’s 621 Order – updates on the appeal and implementation
- Privacy, cybersecurity, and threats to the communications supply chain
- What’s new in political broadcasting
- Cable’s new technology initiatives