See Credit Details Below
Attend this renowned program and hear cutting-edge analysis of federal initiatives and FCC regulations. Plus examine the latest negotiation and regulatory trends, current case law, and latest technology forecasts. Join the country’s leading outside and in-house counsel representing cable operators, cable programmers, and online service providers — and the regulators themselves — to gain an understanding of what has transpired in broadband and cable law over the past year and of where we might be heading.
What You Will Learn
- Hear about 2021 communications priorities of Capitol Hill, the White House, and the FCC
- Learn how will merger and antitrust considerations will impact BigTech?
- Analyze issues involving broadband deployment plans and infrastructure development
- Review privacy and cybersecurity developments
- Learn about what steps the FCC is taking to address accessibility
- Explore cable’s new technology initiatives
Who Should Attend
Practitioners in the field of cable and telecommunications law, state and local regulators, and executives of MVPDs, broadband providers, content providers and technology suppliers all will benefit from this informative program.