See Credit Details Below
Please note that only the “Ethical Implications of Social Media Use for Lawyers” segment, which runs from 8:55 am to 11:35 am, will be available via Live Webcast.
Why You Should Attend
Attorneys admitted in New York within the last two years can satisfy their annual MCLE ethics and skills requirements by attending this one-day program. You can satisfy your professional practice and law practice management MCLE requirements at other programs.
What You Will Learn
- Ethics in Social Media for Lawyers
- Legal Drafting: Effective Writing to Avoid Litigation Pitfalls
- Negotiation: Best Practices for Real Results
- Skills for Pro Bono Work: A Toolkit for Representing Low-Income Clients
- Interpersonal Communication Skills for New Attorneys
- Earn 3 hours of New York Ethics credit
- Interactive elements designed to enhance your classroom learning experience
- Fully satisfy your annual New York MCLE ethics and skills requirement for newly admitted attorneys
Who Should Attend
Newly admitted New York attorneys in their first or second year of practice, or anyone seeking to refresh and hone their fundamental lawyering skills.