See Credit Details Below
Why is it that while some law firms foster a trusting work environment where innovation, collegiality and profitability thrive, others house an atmosphere of internal competition and fortified silos? Join Deborah Brightman Farone and Dr. Heidi K. Gardner as they discuss how law firms can improve their culture of collaboration in order to improve their operations, their client development and their revenue.
They will address the following:
- What is collaboration and why it makes a difference in an organization
- How collaboration has worked, both between lawyers and between professional staff
- How collaboration plays a role in developing business
- The impediments to collaboration
- What leaders can do to foster collaboration
- The steps a single practitioner can take to improve collaboration in their own team setting
- How to engage people in a culture of collaboration
The speakers are Deborah Brightman Farone of Farone Advisors LLC and author of PLI's Best Practices in Law Firm Business Development and Marketing (2019), and Dr. Heidi K. Gardner of Harvard Law School and author of Smart Collaboration How Professionals and Their Firms Succeed by Breaking Down Silos (2017). Participants in this One-Hour Briefing are entitled to a 35% discount off the cover price of Best Practices. Simply enter discount code OHB9 BP913 into both priority code boxes in your cart prior to check-out.