See Credit Details Below
Legal blogging has proven to be an excellent way for lawyers with sophisticated practices to grow their book of business the old fashioned way – by word of mouth and relationships. But why are some lawyers successful in developing business through blogging, while other lawyers and law firms spend a lot of time blogging and accomplish little?
Please join LexBlog, Inc. Editor-in-Chief Robert J. Ambrogi, and CEO Kevin O’Keefe for a discussion on how legal blogging can build word of mouth and relationships. They’ll address these points and more, including:
- Why is legal blogging important for business development?
- Why is a niche so important when you blog?
- How do you best understand your target audience?
- How do you develop a following?
- What makes a good blog post?
- How can social media be used to complement blogging?