PLI “Safe Return” Policy for In-Person Programs
See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This half-day program will offer in-depth discussions about the evolving landscape of regulation for tokens and ICOs. PLI’s expert faculty will review enforcement actions related to blockchain technology, exchanges, advisors, broker-dealers, and investments, and explore potential taxation issues regarding blockchain. They will also analyze the implications of blockchain technology in other markets, such as healthcare and insurance, and how it will impact other legal issues, including jurisdiction and evidence.
What You Will Learn
• The evolving landscape of regulation for tokens and ICOs
• An update on legislation and state enforcement actions relating to blockchain technology
• The legal issues that arise when blockchain-based solutions are deployed in the fintech, healthcare, insurance, and supply chain markets
• Intellectual Property and blockchain
• Tax implications of digital assets
Who Should Attend
This program is intended for in house counsel, outside attorneys, and other professionals already familiar with the fundamentals of blockchain technology who are interested a deeper dive into developing legal issues.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In house counsel, outside attorneys, and other professionals using or doing business with blockchain technology
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of blockchain technology
Advanced Preparation: None