See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend:
Blockchain is a fundamental technology which will dramatically transform all industries. Blockchains will effect lawyers and law firms directly through the implementation of “smart contracts”. The program will provide an overview of the technology as well as the emerging legal issues. Lawyers need to understand the technology to effectively assist companies with blockchain implementations.
What You Will Learn:
- Learning the critical basics of blockchain technology and how different blockchains work, knowledge which is essential in assisting companies in planning blockchain implementations
- Learning about the rise of “tokenization” and the opportunities in different industries
- Understanding the new issues arising from smart contracts, which include enforceability and liability for mistakes in programming
- Analyzing critical future issues for blockchain and digital assets
Cutting-edge faculty with Silicon Valley insiders
Who Should Attend:
- In house counsel, outside attorneys, and other professionals already familiar with the fundamentals of blockchain technology.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In house counsel, outside attorneys, and other professionals using or doing business with blockchain technology, especially in Silicon Valley
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of blockchain technology
Advanced Preparation: None