See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program will cover current issues relating to bankruptcy and restructurings. Issues in structured finance, cross border insolvencies, chapter 15, and latest developments in oil and gas, energy, healthcare cases, and valuation and contested plan issues will be explored. Plus, the faculty will best practices to be utilized to better protect creditors, and parties in interest, while maximizing values and recoveries.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the marketplace developments at play
- Identify bankruptcy financing issues and constructive approaches to them
- Effectively manage liability and governance issues
- Understand current cross border insolvency and Chapter 15 policies, rules, issues and procedures
- “Turn it around” by successfully handling contested plan issues
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for a wide range of restructuring, bankruptcy, reorganization and other transactional practitioners, litigators, in-house counsel and financial advisers who are involved in restructurings and insolvency cases.
Special Feature(s): N/A
Program Level: Update
Prerequisites: A background in restructurings and insolvency cases, and a basic knowledge of defaults, the Bankruptcy Code, rules and procedures.
Advanced Preparation: None