See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Banking Law Institute 2022 is tailored for attorneys practising within the banking industry who need to stay on top of current and pending regulatory developments, trends in consumer financial services and fintech and digital assets, and how the legal teams in banking organizations handle compliance and operational challenges.
The diverse faculty represents varying players in the banking industry, and they will address the prevailing bank issues and trends faced by their clients and their peers. Updated this year is the dual look at the in-house legal issues facing bank general counsel as well as the trending regulatory issues tackled by agency general counsel. In addition to taking a deep dive on regulatory topics related to the impact of the health and economic crisis, there will also be discussion on the regulatory developments impacting foreign banking organizations.
With so many ongoing and ever-changing issues impacting the banking industry, this is not a program to miss.
What You Will Learn
- What are the key priorities for the agencies?
- Gain insight on Post-COVID recovery and related risks
- Gain insight on significant developments impacting foreign banking organizations and the implications for national treatment and competitive equity
- What are the most significant regulatory developments over the past year and what will be the most important future regulatory changes?
- Enhance your understanding of operational resilience and operational risk capital
- What are the trends in enforcement that banking law attorneys need to be aware of?
- Improve your understanding of recent developments in the Fintech regulatory framework
Who Should Attend
Lawyers, as well as finance and compliance professionals, concerned with legal and regulatory updates in the banking industry.
Program Level: Intermediate
Intended Audience: Lawyers, as well as finance and compliance professionals, concerned with legal and regulatory updates in the banking industry.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with the major banking and financial regulatory controls and an interest in learning the latest legal developments and compliance priorities.
Advanced Prep: None