See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
With so many ongoing and ever-changing issues impacting the banking industry, this is not a program to miss. Experts from varying roles within banking law will provide a well-rounded and high-value discussion of what attorneys should look out for in today's industry. What are the most significant regulatory developments over the past year and what will be the most important future regulatory changes? What are the key developments in agency leadership and structure? The faculty will address the prevailing bank regulatory topics related to the impact of the health and economic crisis and will take an in-depth look at the regulatory developments impacting foreign banking organizations. New this year is the dual look at the in-house legal issues facing bank general counsel as well as the trending regulatory issues tackled by agency general counsel.
Legal, finance, accounting, compliance, and related professionals operating in banking will find this program to be informative and useful.
What You Will Learn
- The impact of the health and economic crisis on banking
- What is the impact of the U.S. election on foreign bank organizations?
- Are the risks of fintech best handled within or outside of the banking system?
- Discover the highest priority legal issues facing bank general counsels today and their best practices
- Hot button supervisory issues and themes across the industry
- What are the most significant developments impacting foreign banking organizations and the implications for national treatment and competitive equity?
- What are the key developments in agency leadership and structure?
- Discuss the fintech deal activity outlook and fintech M&A
- Review of the regulatory focal points triggered by the coronavirus event and response
- Join the program live via webcast!
Who Should Attend
Lawyers, as well as finance and compliance professionals, concerned with legal and regulatory updates in the banking industry.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Lawyers, as well as finance and compliance professionals, concerned with legal and regulatory updates in the banking industry.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with the major banking and financial regulatory controls and an interest in learning the latest legal developments and compliance priorities.
Advanced Prep: None