See Credit Details Below
Every year, the Banking Law Institute reviews the year’s major legal and regulatory developments, offering seasoned analysis and practical takeaways from experienced faculty drawing from industry, private practice, and state and federal regulatory and enforcement offices.
The agenda always features a blend of emerging and recurring legal and regulatory issues shaping banking law practice. In recent programs, the faculty addressed notable developments in federal legislation, FinTech regulation, blockchain testing and implementation, and mergers & acquisitions activity along with updates on consumer financial services regulation and the latest concerns for foreign banking organizations.
As is the tradition with this program, the 2019 agenda will be sure to include a timely mix of topics reflecting the evolution of the practice to date, as well as a glimpse into where it may trend.
- M&A deal activity review and outlook
- The latest regulatory developments along with agency perspectives
- FinTech overview — regulatory and industry developments
- Consumer financial services update — federal and state enforcement
- Foreign banking organizations